ESAC Conference starts on upcoming Tuesday!
The ESAC conference starts on upcoming Tuesday. We invite everybody to do the last minute registration and join us in Ottawa!
- Please arrive 15 minutes before any session in which you are presenting or Chairing;
- Presentations should be kept to 15 minutes to maximize time for questions and discussion.
- Bring any Powerpoint files on USB key and set up the presentation before the session begins.
- Remember to bring your own water bottle and travel mug.
- Session chairs will moderate sessions and keep tabs on time, facilitate the questions/discussion.
- RSVP by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for the ESAC Banquet if you would like to go! It will be at 7pm at the Green Door Restaurant.
- Things get underway at 8am on June 2nd, at Room E217 of the Sports Complex. Coffee will be served – but bring your own travel mug!
The local area coordinator for the conference is Josée Provencal (email@example.com) and the conference Chair is ESAC President Veronica Wahl (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Safe travels and see you all next week!